Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fells Point Fun Fest and Then Some

So I met some friends at the Fells Point Fun Fest yesterday, which basically means I found them at the beer garden and never left that area. I didn't walk the rest of the festival with exception to travelling to and from the beer garden. It's sad, but probably better for my budget overall. I was there for a few hours and only spent $2 on a beer bracelet (the one you get when they check your ID). My drinks were all paid for. Totally cool.

I left around six or so though because I had plans for dinner with work friends and their friends. We went to (you guessed it!) Canton Dockside and spent the rest of the evening at Cosmos on Canton Square. It is probably only the fifth time I have spent any significant time in the place. It's nice, it's posh... but it just isn't me. I had fun, don't get me wrong, but it's not a Charissa-place. I spent most of my time watching the Philly v. Colorado game on the flat screens. (By the way, I was rooting for the Rockies - booyah!)

We ended the night at my friend's house watching "Rock of Love." Man that's a horrible show. Okay, it's funny, but seriously... how many bandanas does Bret Michaels have?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cham said...

One can never have enough bandanas.

October 07, 2007 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home