Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baltimore Blogger Octovember Happy Hour

So I feel all grow'd up. I am co-hosting my first Blogger Happy Hour, and I am hosting with my friend, Danielle, no less! For current and post-Baltimore bloggers, this is your time to come out from behind your screen names and socialize in the flesh! This will be my third (?) Blogger happy hour, but hell, if you count backyard parties, local music and cat rescues... my blogger event participation is at least in the double digits.

So here are some details to help you plan:
Who: Bloggers and the like
What: Baltimore Blogger Octovember Happy Hour
When: Friday, November 2nd 2007
Where: Holy Frijoles, 908 W 36th St in Hampden

Volunteers to let Antonio out during the day so that I can stay late? Volunteers to buy me Coronas? Volunteers to drive me home? Applications currently being accepted for all positions.

2 Comments:

Blogger jwer said...

I'll buy you a Corona, but I won't like it. Ask Danielle why you don't want me to drive you home.

October 01, 2007 1:17 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

Thanks for cohosting! It's a tough job, but someone has to do it! I volunteer to buy you a Corona, as well, but it would be pretty silly of me to drive you home. I nominate Summer.

October 01, 2007 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home