Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ghost Hunters

Creepy.

I am watching ghost hunters, and they are investigating the Seattle Underground. I toured the Underground with my parents about three years ago when we vacationed in Seattle. I specifically remember one instance in the Underground where I felt really woozy - so much so that I held on to my dad for awhile and even sat down on the concrete and dirt floor. I remember feeling quite sick, and it seemed like a long time before it went away. I just couldn't figure out why it didn't pass more quickly. At the time we attributed it to a side effect of my seizure medication, because I took it an hour or so before.

So tonight I am watching the portion of the show where they give TAPS a tour of the facility or whatever, and I recognize different places within the Underground as they walk them around. Specifically, I also recognize the area where I felt ill. I am very visual, so I often remember how things looked or where they were placed before I'll remember people's names or something that was said. Anyway... on ghost hunters they specifically point out this area or room as a place where people often feel unwell, mostly women. Wha? I immediately called my parents this evening (of course they remember me not feeling well during the tour), and I told them that the exact place where I felt sick underground is actually a real hot spot for paranormal for activity.

I'm totally creeped out right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Double Dogged said...

That had to be cool seeing that episode of Ghost Hunter!

I remember that my cousin many years ago live in one of the store fronts on O'Donnell St. between Linwood Ave and Curley. He and his brother (my other cousin) had a resident Ghost in there with them. They use to tell me about it all the time.

September 27, 2007 6:13 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I heart that show. I should move to Rhode Island and join the TAPS team. hahaha.
They also said that there is a lot of feeling like that because the ground is uneven and stuff... the funhouse effect is what they call it. I've seen quite a few full body apparitions in my time and I never felt woozy or anything. Pretty creepy though. Oh, and I didn't even know there was a Seattle underground like that.

September 27, 2007 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home