Sunday, September 30, 2007

Trying to Get My Life in Order

My work week starting tomorrow is going to be exhausting. I have been planning a customer/work/vendor event since late July, and it will finally happen on Wednesday. This event, plus the Constellation Energy Senior Players Championship that we are sponsoring, makes for a FULL week.

It's cool that I will see an event that I planned come to life, and that I will actually get to go to a major PGA golf championship (Thursday), but it will also be nice when this week is over. Of course, then there will be new projects to work on, right?

Saturday and Sunday were spent prepping for this week. I need as much sanity as possible, and having my soul and home in as much order as possible should help. This is what I did:
1. Slept
2. Saw Brandi Carlile LIVE (more to come on that later)
3. Laundered clothes
4. Laundered sheets
5. Took out trash
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Cooked
8. Vacuumed
9. Ran dishwasher
10. Cleaned cat box
11. Watched Netflix (Original Sin & Dog Whisperer)
12. Worked on work stuff
13. Bought a Christmas party dress (photos went it arrives)
14. Downloaded Brandi Carlile, Minnie Driver (OMG - go download her latest CD), and A Fine Frenzy (details to come)
15. Ate Angie's mac and cheese (soul food)
16. Bought jewelry at my first jewelry party (photos when I get it)

I think I may need to get a part time job to offset the money I have spent the last few weeks. Can I help it if shopping makes me feel so good?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charissa,

It's hard to believe you suffer from fatigue. You sound like a ball of energy!

October 01, 2007 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home