Friday, October 05, 2007

Ashes, Wine and Silver

Well, it's official... I am being haunted by a song. I can't get "Ashes and Wine" from A Fine Frenzy out of my head. The chorus simply will not leave my brain (or my mouth because I've been singing it for days). Here is an MP3 I found on some one's site. I know - it's not nice to link to her site like this, but I haven't yet figured out how to host audio. (JJT can you help me?)

"Ashes and Wine" MP3

That said, my week is finally over (Thank God). I came home today and discovered that I received the jewelry I purchased at the party I went to last weekend. Yay! Look how pretty! The bracelet is sterling silver, and the necklace is sterling silver and turquoise. I wanted so much more at the party, but I was trying to be smart. I can't wait to wear them. And now, due to my excessive shopping lately, I am off to our distribution center tomorrow morning to help out and offset my insane spending. My job is salary, but when we work at the DC they pay us hourly. It's good extra money during the holidays, and it's good for the company, too. Every little bit helps...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to forget how Blogger blogs operate with other files in a post. I don't remember whether or not you can upload audio to your site. I presume you can, given some of the MP3 blogs out there, but I wouldn't be able to tell you without poking at it myself.

October 06, 2007 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home