Friday, October 05, 2007

Introducing: A Fine Frenzy

I'd like to give some props to the band that opened for Brandi Carlile, A Fine Frenzy. The lead singer, Alison Sudol, is pretty darn talented. They did an acoustic-type show because they were missing their guitarist, but she is freaking good. And she's a mere 22 years old.

This song is one of my new favorite songs. Perhaps it hits me a certain way because of the topic, but her voice is really fabulous, and this song showcases it well. I also lovce "Rangers," "Ashes and Wine," and, well... the whole freakin' album. It's just so good.

Give her a listen.

"Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

can i be irritated that 22 actually is really young? hmphf.

October 05, 2007 8:13 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

I know I am. Good song though.

October 05, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

I love that song. Thanks for posting.

October 05, 2007 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home