Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday Nights

Are disappointing. I used to LOVE Mondays - especially with Supernanny on week after week - but I've been so over The Bachelor for a few seasons now, and as I sat and watched Dancing with the Stars at 8 PM, I must admit that I think my attraction is waning on that show as well. So what do I do?

I watch the Cleveland Indians vs. the New York Yankees.

Speaking of the Yankees, I saw a game played in Yankees stadium a few years back when I was dating someone who lived in NYC. That stadium BITES. It's old, dirty and giganimous. And honestly, the fans suck, too. I waited in line for over two innings for food, and all I heard for the whole time was "You gotta be kiddin' me" over and over and over again. I thought that was all a joke, but those New Yorkers really do say it.

Okay, break time. I can't watch the Indians and type at the same time, so instead I'll watch the Indians and go through my craft paper. I'll probably blog again before bedtime, so tune in later.

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

Do you ever watch How I Met Your Mother? It's on at 8 on CBS. I often find it hilarious.

I'm done with baseball for the year. The only team I cared for in the postseason was the Phillies. I'm looking forward to college basketball now.

October 08, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger jpb2525 said...

Thats why I have TIVO. Though mondays are great for Chuck (if you haven't seen this yet...you gotta check it out)...then I watch my TIVO'd Bionic Woman....then Weeds and Dexter on Showtime....anyway - you can always have something to watch when you have TIVO!!

October 08, 2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Yeah, Chuck is good. So is Heroes! Oh, and yeah... the Yankees suck. Go Red Sox!!! wooo! Sorry that we have to Cleveland.

October 09, 2007 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home