Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

Here we go...

1. Neck is getting better by the hour. It's still painful when I turn my head left or up and left, but so much better than it was on Monday morning.
2. Eye is better, although I had crazy attack-of-the-allergies this morning - they wouldn't stop watering.
3. Day one of getting a crown went... well, I guess. It wasn't painful, but it was uncomfortable. About an hour ago the Novocaine wore off and my tooth started aching. I don't blame it - I'd be angry, too.
4. Why have I been so freaking hungry lately? For salt. All of the time. It's aggravating that I lasted all summer and lost weight, and now all I want to do is eat.
5. Did I mention I ate a snack bag of Frito's today? dammit.
6. I realized this morning that my 'interest free' promotional period on the credit card for my eye surgery payments ends next month. Where will I come up with the remaining cash to avoid paying interest, I wonder?
7. Game 4 of the ALCS is on in 9 minutes. I'm getting nervous.
8. I have two weeks to get my Halloween costume together. I'm screwed.
9. I have four weeks to complete my calendar page. I'm not screwed yet, but it's coming.
10. Let's not even talk about when I should've had my oil changed...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

I swear, this time of year I feel Like I'm in hibernation mode. I just want to eat. EVERY SINGLE YEAR!

October 16, 2007 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your eye symptoms sound like iritis. I'd get on the horn with whoever performed your eye surgery ASAP.

October 16, 2007 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home