Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Atari Schmatari

I'm an easy girl to please, I really am. I find pleasures in the smallest things, like the Rollercoaster Tycoon PC game, for instance. I resurrected the game last week and won my way through the Soaked! expansion pack, so I figured I'd stop at Best Buy on the way home and buy the second expansion pack, Wild. But... no. As I just discovered, the expansion packs are no longer available individually. They are only available in one large bundle, including Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Soaked! and Wild, which is no good for me if I own everything else already.

So I came home and jumped online looking for a download - I am totally willing to pay for it. But, again... no. No RCT3 game downloads at all, only RCT2. I can order the Wild expansion pack and have it shipped to me, but I want to play now. Today. Buying it or bidding on it from eBay is only going to delay my enjoyment.. and well, that just doesn't work for me.

(Plug your ears, Atari, because) My last resort is illegal file sharing. I have no other choice. So I did a search for a torrent, and I've been downloading something for about an hour now. It's only 16.4% complete. Why, oh why, must Atari do this to me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the outlaws! It's fun over here. Really, it is.

Roller Coaster Tycoon? What, you are not down with blowing stuff up and killing things? That's just not good at all.

November 23, 2007 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home