Sunday, November 18, 2007

"BUY ME," they said.

I did some marathon shopping this weekend with Katie (BAD Katie, BAD). Although I found a bunch of cool things, my best purchases are a new winter coat and new casual shoes. The new coat and Skechers are definitely my favorites.

Ann Taylor LOFT petites trench coat. Can you believe that this coat isn't too long? Picture it with slim jeans and 3" black boots. Yum. I LOVE my new coat.

Skechers brown "jeans" shoes... I've been looking for some casual shoes for just plain running around. These are extremely comfortable (and totally fashionable).

And lastly... HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, JODI!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Thanks! I had a fabulous birthday. Thanks for saving me from the myspace stealer! BTW- I have those exact same sketchers in green! Love you!

November 19, 2007 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home