Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Downtrodden

JODI IS HERE! We went out last night for dinner and karaoke, and boy were there some characters there. I don't know if it was an off night or if I am suddenly (or not so suddenly) feeling my age, but the folks there were young, drunk, and highly irritating. My favorite bartender was there, which is something, but I didn't know the KJ or anyone else. It wasn't as much fun as we planned to have there (although just hanging out with Jodi is always fun).

All of that aside, we met the most unusual couple. Even this morning we are quoting the strange things that they said. We thought for awhile they had to be actors because they were just that strange, but I guess we'll never know.

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home