Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ten on Tuesday (Love-Hate Edition)

1. I have a love-hate thing going on with daylight savings time. LOVE the extra hour in the morning - HATE the darkness that falls before I even consider leaving work.
2. I LOVE my new boots. Knee-high, black and 3" high. Ooooh, baby.
3. I hate that my window AC unit still hasn't been removed. Nighttime has been quite chilly lately, so I'm lucky that el Landlord is planning on coming by during the day tomorrow to yank it out.
4. I love Sleepytime Herb Tea. I finally bought the real brand, and not the off brand... there's a major difference. This stuff is so much better.
5. I LOVE that Advil PM says it helps to "fall asleep and stay asleep." I'm not 100% sold on its powers yet, but so far, so good.
6. I hate myself, and I am ashamed. I just watched 'Baby for Sale' on Lifetime TV. I know, I know... pathetic.
7. I love that I can wear a suit to work when I don't feel like picking out an outfit. Is that lazy? Sure, I like looking all fashionable, but suits are just easy. Easy is sometimes very, very good.
8. I love triscuits and cheese. (Unrelated, but FYI. I pretty much ate them for dinner. Again with the laziness...)
9. I hate that I am going to send back my uber-expensive dress that I bought for our company Christmas Holiday party. The party was cancelled for some good reasons, but, damn, I love that dress.
10. I LOVE that Jodi is coming this weekend and that we are going to see My Fair Lady at the Hippo. Jodi's friend, Jazmin, is in the show, and I think Eliza Doolittle's understudy. I'm sooo excited.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky. Give my love to Jodi.

November 07, 2007 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

triscuits and cheese.... glad to see the city hasn't change you, my friend. love you!

November 07, 2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Yay, new boots. I love new shoes, boots aren't very practical for me though. I agree that Sleepytime is some good stuff.

November 07, 2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger jwer said...

I hear there's some dude, going around the city, and taking out people's AC units. You know, with permission. For beer.

Unfortunately for you, he's unavoidably detained all weekend.

November 08, 2007 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home