Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm Breathing

Frankly, I'm surprised that I slept at all last night with the amount of worrying going on in my head. I was SO STRESSED out about my stupid costume last night that I figured I'd be up all night worrying. That thing I got in the mail was just embarrassing, so last night I took two Tylenol PMs (damn, I forgot to get more today), two calms forte and went to bed. Sure I woke up a few times, but I still slept relatively well... considering.

So this morning I was stressed again, and around noon I took off looking for a new costume. I am insanely lucky, because J at work had a skirt that I could use - and it actually FITS! (She's tall.) I ran errands for some extras for me and my coworkers, and then spent the afternoon decorating, ahem, I meant working... and stayed later decorating for tomorrow. My Company does Halloween BIG.

So as I sit hear watching The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, I am breathing. My costume is cute. My belly is full. Sleep is nigh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am taping The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown for the kids. I wonder if they will like it or if is too dated for them. It will be interesting.

October 30, 2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

I'm glad you got it worked out. I still can't wait to know what your costume is! Have fun tomorrow!

October 30, 2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger jpb2525 said...

Hey....take care of yourself ok? Stress is your WORST enemy. Though, I understand the need to have the perfect costume (not really)...I worry that you are way too stressed too often.. Its cause ure my gurl! :)

October 30, 2007 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, lady! Glad everything worked out w/your costume. I'll send you pics of Rocky as a lobster. LOL! =)

October 31, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Carol Ott said...

Does the calmes forte really work? I might have to give it a try.

October 31, 2007 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home