Monday, October 22, 2007

The Power of Suggestion

For over a week now I have felt like I am starving almost every second of every day. It is an insatiable hunger. I have no idea what is happening, but can only guess that my body is trying to compensate for my lost weight by fattening me back up for winter. I feel like I can never get enough food.

So that said, I was talking to my parents on my drive home today, and my mom mentions (casually) they are running out to dinner... to Taco Bell. Hmmm. I want Taco Bell. But no, I am going to the grocery store for healthy food. (TACOS, I want tacos.) No, I want delicious celery. (NACHOS...) No. I will eat bread and butter. (SODA... sour cream... cheese!)

DAMMIT. So I went to Taco Bell. I just ate Nachos Bell Brande and a taco supreme, and I am stuffed beyond imagination.

I am SO glad that spiky hair boy doesn't know that I have a blog yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cham said...

Let's see, celery...no nutritional value there. White bread and butter? Um, no nutrition there either. I'd go with Taco Bell: Tomatoes, beans, chicken, queso.

October 23, 2007 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home