Friday, October 19, 2007

Going Crazy

I woke up late this morning after staying up late last night reading. I have a lot to do so that I can feel like I am taking control of the amount of stuff that is hitting me right now. A very important 'to do' list:

1. Deposit expense check - done
2. Go to toy store for hula hoop (Halloween) - done
3. Decide on Halloween costume - done
4. Go to 2910 gift store - done
5. Go to post office, ship packages - done
6. Drop off goodwill clothes - done
7. Call dentist (Monday)
8. Go to scrapbooking store for calendar supplies - done
9. Work on calendar - done... maybe?
10. Work on holiday cards - in progress
11 Dishes - done
12. Laundry - in progress
13. Find or buy new sunglasses (I lost mine, dammit.) - done
14. Send in watch for battery change
15. Buy/borrow temporary watch (I must have a watch.) - done
16. Return library book - done
17. Work on door (Sunday)

More items TBD.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hokie Girl 99 said...

just wanted to say hi. I was searching for other baltimore-centric blogs and found yours.
Good stuff. I write at http://charmcityhokie.blogspot.com/

Good luck with your tooth. I just has a wisdon tooth removed. I had 3 removed like 6 years ago and apparently they didn't take the 4th one. fun times...

October 20, 2007 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home