Monday, October 29, 2007

It Figures

It figures that my costume came today, and it's TOO BIG. Dammit. I am trying to shrink it now, but it's also a little short (in the back). I don't know how I am going to make this work. Maybe make it a top and wear a skirt? What a pain in the arse this is and it was supposed to be easy.

I don't know.

On top of this I had my second to last dentist appointment today - the second half of my root canal. My head hurts, my jaw hurts and I'm so tired. How on Earth am I going to fix my costume, cook for Wednesday and get sleep?

HELP!

2 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

If I lived closer I would cook... and bake. I'm a baking machine. Hope your head and mouth feel better! Oh, and could you have returned the costume and just bought another one locally? What are you going to be anyway??? Is it a big surprise?

October 29, 2007 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes in life all hell breaks loose. Thankfully, it doesn't happen often :)

Love,
Dad

October 30, 2007 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home