Friday, November 16, 2007

Small. Balloon. Handler.

I was wrong - the Baltimore Thanksgiving Parade is TOMORROW. I called Corradetti Studios as soon as I found out my mistake, and they let me reschedule my glassblowing workshops, although the next class may not be until spring. That is incredibly disappointing, but I would have been equally crushed if I would have missed the opportunity to be in the parade.

So as a reminder, the Thanksgiving Parade starts at 11 AM tomorrow and runs down Pratt Street, starting at Eutaw. It's going to be chilly, but you should come out if you can and see a Baltimore Tradition!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Oopsie! Have fun, good thing you found out.

November 16, 2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger jpb2525 said...

well, you are so lucky.....the ballon and the glassblowing - I really admire your desire to try new things!

November 17, 2007 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home