Monday, November 19, 2007

Lovin' Those Ohioans

BJ, Marie and Lily are in town for a few days. Maybe I didn't mention it, but they are moving to the Baltimore metro area in 2008, and although it will be a hard move for some of them, I have to admit that I couldn't be any more excited to have them nearby.

Today I took a half day and introduced Marie to Bel Air and White Marsh. Despite the overcast skies, it was actually kind of nice out. The leaves were shades of orange and yellow and red, and the few times we got out to look at a property, you could just smell the fall. You know, the leafy wetness smell. Yum.

After the tour, we went back to where they are staying and I met Lily again for the first time in a year. At first she was very shy, but after a awhile, I reeled her in with photos of dogs on my Blackberry (Antonio, Rocky and Lucy). Marie had dinner plans, so BJ, Lily and I went out for dinner. It was nice to just relax and chat - and Lily is just a delightful child. I really had a fun afternoon. Hopefully we'll have more of that over the next few days.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What!? No pictures?

November 20, 2007 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad rock's pics came in handy! he's such a people person =)

November 20, 2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

and i thank you for not sharing THAT picture ;)

November 20, 2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

oh now you have to share!!!

November 21, 2007 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home