Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cover Girl

I had a facial after work today. That's not why the title of this post is cover girl, but there is little better on this planet than a good facial. Especially after a four day headache and while still recovering from a cold. Damn, I love facials.

Anyway... at my Company we have monthly newsletter/magazine that is distributed internally and contains information on events at work, anniversaries, births, etc. It's always a little bit of a surprise what is on the cover, and for November, one might have guessed that Halloween would be front and center... but not so much. Instead of Halloween, a pic of me from our Ravens Stadium punt/pass/kick event was on the cover. Ha! I'm hamming it up (I know you're shocked), but what fun are pictures unless you act like a dork? Of course.... my dorkiness ended up on the cover... but I lived. It was certainly a bit odd, but it was kinda cool, too, even if I did get harassed for the rest of the day - including my team hiding my desk phone, keyboard, pens, stapler, coffee mug, water bottle, my chair, etc, etc, etc. Yeah. And I ran around like a goof for 15 minutes accusing everyone and their mother of taking them. Oh well, they meant well, right? Oh... and I have a confession to make - I drove home from work listening to Cover Girl by New Kids on the Block. I did. I admit it. But Cassie, aren't you proud?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cover girl by nkotb is by far my fave song! that's awesome.

November 29, 2007 9:20 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

That's awesome. You're famous!
At least they didn't stick your stapler in jello :-)

November 29, 2007 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is my copy - I am the mother..... I get a copy!

November 29, 2007 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home