Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ode to Lily Those Ohioans

I had lunch yesterday with those Ohioans - they came by my work and we got to hang our one last time before they headed out of Baltimore. I am in love with Lily. It's official. I distracted her early into lunch with a table display, and she played with it through lunch. Here's a film strip of Lily photos. Go ahead and tell me she isn't adorable. Wait - no, don't, because then I'll get mad at you.

Here's a fabulous family photo - including the new baby BOY in Marie's belly.

And here I am with two of my best friends in the world.

I'll close out this post with an adorable Lily photo with a bear and a smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

i need a copy of ALL of those pictures!! miss you already :(

November 24, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

awwww! just catching up! miss you and feel better!

November 27, 2007 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home