Saturday, November 24, 2007

$65.99

I am still sick. Mornings are better, nights are horrible. I stayed home all day today (no Darkover, no Festival of Trees) and laid around, slept, and blew my nose. About an hour ago, I convinced myself to go to Walgreens, and I spent $65.99. At Walgreens. Dear God.

My receipt:
2 Puffs tissues
1 Heating pad
1 Tylenol Sinus (Day/Night)
1 Saline nose spray
1 Box of Shower Soothers
1 Vaporizor
1 Vaporizor medicine
2 Dog toys (because I feel guilty)
2 Chicken Noodle Soups

Of course, what isn't on this list is the small bottle of Whiskey that I was instructed to buy for my hot tea. Me buying whiskey (I know nothing about whiskey) must have been pretty funny. Poor liqor store guy.

To bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Sleep well.

November 24, 2007 11:02 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I'll bite. What was the rationale for the whiskey? To numb or soothe your throat or to make you sleepy?

I have this picture of you talking to the dude at the liquor store, trying to explain that you need whiskey -- for health reasons, of course -- to put in your tea.

November 25, 2007 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home