Thursday, May 22, 2008

So Sleepy

Day two of my event at work begins in just a few hours. I am so tired after yesterday. Yesterday's work day lasted 15 hours with dinner, and on my way home around 11 PM, I was pulled over for a broken tag light. Fabulous. It was the first time I'd been pulled over in 6 years. Luckily, all I received was a repair order, but between being tired and wine at dinner, I was nervous beyond belief.

So now I'm up again - trying to convince myself to get into the shower, but all I want to do is crawl back into bed. Today is likely to be at least 12 hours long, and I'm only really up for, well... zero hours. Maybe some praying is in order; I need all of the help I can get.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Prayers sent!

May 22, 2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I hope everything went well... was sending good vibes your way all day.

May 22, 2008 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home