Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Little Pony

Yeah, I'm fine. It's fun to kill people ponies off in stories when I'm irritated. It's really very comforting. The funniest part about this situation is that one of the crabby ponies is a regular blog reader. I guess he doesn't realize that sitemeter tracks his visits to my blog... like (let's say) around 7:30 AM from work (or around, say, 9:42 PM from home). Oh well, thanks for the blog hits, pony! I appreciate the support!

In other news, I hit 50,000 blog visits some time today. I've been blogging for two years, so that's 25k per year. (Snay - shut it.) Yay!

Oh! Antonio has a new toy - a killer whale. In fact, in case you didn't know it was a killer whale, it says it is when you squeeze it. "I'm a killer whale. I can be bigger than two cars." I wish I could adequately imitate the voice in writing, but I can't. It's funny. This toy won't last long, I don't think.

Lastly, THE DAVIDS! I didn't want to post about American Idol; I tried not to, but I am so THRILLED! Both Davids are amazing performers, and YES, I'm jealous, but they've got skillz that I'll never have, and I so enjoy listening to them. Next week is going to be killer. I currently have a dinner scheduled for next Wednesday... so I am going to have to old skool tape the finale and watch it after dinner without finding out the results. AH! I CAN'T WAIT!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Silly. Everyone knows killer whales don't speak English.

May 14, 2008 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh (RE: the ponies)... rock on, Charissa. Rock on :)

- Jessie P.

May 14, 2008 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who does know you know how to track - doesn't know you very well.

By the way, I love that picture of Jon - way cool - way

May 14, 2008 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to let the cat out of the bag, but David won....

*D*

May 14, 2008 11:23 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Rissa you are funny. *D* you are freakin' hilarious.

May 15, 2008 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home