Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ARGH

Vacations have a way of kicking you in the butt. Well, not the vacation, but the first day back. I had almost 300 emails in my inbox this morning, and I managed to pair it back to 70 or so by the time I left work around 8 PM. That's some sort of strange success, but unfortunately I'm about five minutes from logging back in to get some crucial things done before tomorrow.

This is why I am a horrible vacation-taker.

Luckily, I bought an extra Swenson's burger home from Ohio, and I just inhaled it. That helps a lot. That... and dinner tomorrow. Breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

May 07, 2008 12:11 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

oooohhhh! Swensons- I am soooo jealous!

May 07, 2008 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home