Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm Tired but Determined

I have another work presentation tomorrow, and I am bound and determined to do a better job than I did last time. Presentations are my thing, and I'm good at them, but I didn't own the content on my last presentation and I was upset when I flubbed it a bit. This time around I created my PowerPoint from scratch instead of trying to use someone else's as a guide. I've rehearsed it so that it's smooth (at least when no one is asking questions), but I'll still be happy when noon comes around tomorrow and I can relax.

So I'm headed to bed. I have nothing of any degree of importance to say except to request that you send happy, supportive thoughts my way at 9 AM. I want to kick butt this time around. Time to step it up...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck today!!! u'll do great.

April 29, 2008 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you will do just great today!! You are one smart cookie!!!
Hugs,
Annie McDonnell.... :-)

April 29, 2008 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home