Thursday, April 24, 2008

Calling All Bloggers!

(And ex-bloggers and blog readers...) JWER and I are hosting the next Blogger Happy Hour! In true blogger form, I am copying JWER's announcement word-for-word, with exception to a few changes that wouldn't make sense coming from me. Here we go...

The ever-awesome JWER and I are hosting the next Blogger Happy Hour on May Day, May 1st. And by "hosting", I mean "want an excuse to go drink".

This is the first Thursday in May, and we've chosen what we think is a "central" location - Dougherty's Pub in the Mount Vernon area. It is also a convenient stumble from JWER's house, which is (I assure you) completely coincidental. Behold:

Dougherty's Irish Pub
223 W Chase St
Baltimore, MD 21201
(410) 752-4059

We have met with the Baltimore Blogger Central Committee*, and it appears that this date works for at least enough people to make a respectable (disrespectful?) showing, so there you go.


* ie: JWER cut-n-pasted the email addresses only from people he likes.

7 Comments:

Blogger David Raynes said...

Bah! If only I didn't have standing plans on Thursdays. I really need to get to one of these one day.

April 25, 2008 9:22 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

Somehow, your version kind of makes me look like a douche...

April 25, 2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

heh

April 25, 2008 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh..Dougherty's. I do not think I have been there since...since...2002?

I used to be a fixture. Anyhow, as I get off the Train from DC, I could stumble on over as I would have already consumed beer on the way home.

April 25, 2008 2:55 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Aw, jwer... I didn't mean to make you look bad. You're a funny guy, my friend. :)

April 26, 2008 4:32 AM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Is there First Thursday stuff going on too, because that could be fun.

April 26, 2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger jwer said...

You didn't make me look bad; if I weren't so damn lazy, I would've spent the 10 minutes necessary to assemble a useful initial mailing list. In other words, I don't require help to make myself look bad...

:o)

April 26, 2008 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home