Thursday, May 01, 2008

May Day Blogger Happy Hour

Thanks, all, for coming out tonight to our first Happy Hour in Bolton Hill. Parking was challenging - and we lost a few of you in the process (Jamaila) - but for those who had the patience to circle the neighborhood a few times (or walk), it was worth the effort.

Luckily my highly questionable stomach limited me to just barely two beers for the whole night and probably not even two chicken tenders. Sigh. But I was happy to co-host, happy to be there with y'all, and happy to be the proud owner of MY NEW 'NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK' T-SHIRT courtesy of one NPR Junky. Yes, I put it on at the bar. Yes, I wore it all night. Yes, I'll sleep in it tonight. (Thanks, lady.)

I've come to the conclusion once again that we're a pretty cool bunch. I'm looking forward to our next outing already... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamaila said...

Hey, I circled! I just got kind of tired of it after half an hour. :P Patience is as patience does. Glad you all had fun though.

May 02, 2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

I realized this morning that I only took one picture during the happy hour - you in your new shirt! :)

May 02, 2008 10:20 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

I am SO GLAD you got such a kick out of your new shirt. I saw that and thought "boy, that's got Charissa written all over it". So, I picked it up and voila! Instant hit.

You were, as usual, a hit with the boys in my ever expanding harem :o)

May 03, 2008 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home