Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What's the Word?

I thought about doing a 'Ten on Tuesday,' but today I feel bored with that. Maybe I just feel bored all over. I'm not actually sure that bored is the word I'm looking for... but I'm something. I just can't put my finger on it.

Well, first of all, I'm proud. I'm happy to report that I nailed my presentation this morning. Yep. I nailed it. I did a much better job that the presentation last week, and I felt comfortable and confident the entire time. It was great. I'm glad I could rise above my disappointment and just bring it. There's nothing like a good rebound (haha).

So bored isn't the right word. Maybe I'm anxious but wish I could feel lazy. Is there a word for that? What does that even mean? Who knows. I think I'm going to bed early tonight. And by 'early' I mean in 15 minutes. Yum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Congrats! Not sure of the word either, but I wouldn't call it lazy, I would call it deserving of a little "me time!"

April 29, 2008 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home