Friday, May 02, 2008

I am...

...the worst packer ever. I didn't plan ahead for this. I did 80% of it this morning. The laundry basket is clothes, shoes, etc. and the box is stuff for other people (and dog food). The bag is electronics, hairdryer, straightener, charging cables. Pathetic.

...still with belly ache. What the heck is wrong with me? I'm nauseous and crampy and unhappy about it. It can't be a virus. I know I did something to myself. I have no idea what is is, but I'm sure it's my fault. (Maggie - oh, resident nurse blogger - I have nausea, headache, dizzy, fatigue, and stomach cramps. My mom thinks it could be an ulcer. Thoughts?)

...listening to the New Kids on the Block while packing. And yes, I downloaded Bel Biv DeVoe's discography last night for the ride. I am also planning on listening to Neil Diamond and Mariah Carey. There's nothing like reminiscing.

...not bringing a laptop. I know. But my parents have a few of 'em, and now i won't be tempted to work on work stuff. I need a break. And since I'm not good at taking them, I'll force it. (I have the Blackberry. Not to worry.)

...wearing a tank top, but Ohio will be chilly all weekend.

...not looking forward to leaving the cat. I hate leaving him. I asked the landlord to check on him, and I have a pre-made treat in the fridge with medicine already mixed in for him.

...leaving. Here I come, Ohio! B-more... see you Monday. Try to keep the murders down while I'm gone, alright?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

LOL, I've had that BBD song stuck in my head all night. I think I had a dream where I was singing it again. The only cure, surely, will be to pour through their discography myself. *sigh*

Have fun on your trip. Hope your tummy feels better.

May 02, 2008 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running through a differential on your symptoms leaves only one possible cause.

You're pregnant.

May 02, 2008 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been having similar symptoms, too! But, wait... virgins can't get prego, right?

May 02, 2008 2:02 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Have safe travels.

You may want to have your ears checked out. I had similar issues in college and they ran all of these tests only to finally realize I had an inner ear infection.

Say hi to Ohio for me.

May 02, 2008 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh, I have the same symptoms too - but I am a grandma - so I'm probably not.....

May 02, 2008 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anxiety can do all that, my friend... and with the stress over your presentation, I wouldn't be surprised if you body is off all that adrenaline now. or maybe your blood sugar is off? shane had a nasty virus a few months ago that gave him those symptoms (and more) for about 6-weeks. doctor thought mono. of course, preggers was my first guess. HAVE FUN HERE AT HOME!!

Jessie P.

May 02, 2008 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home