Monday, May 05, 2008

Back in B-more

I made it back from Ohio (and I believe in record time). I'm exhausted. Because of all of my belly problems, I've avoided Excedrin and Advil since Saturday, so I'm dealing with a mild nagging headache that I've now had for days. Grrr. But I'm home, the food has been put away, the sheets have been cleaned (I didn't have time to do that before I left), and I think bedtime is imminent.

Today I had a full day. I went to breakfast at Marie's parents house, where her sister's, sister's husbands and sister's kids were all together for a rare few days. I had blueberry pancakes. I met Charlie. I stopped by Cassie's house and had iced tea and chatted and played with her kids. I went to Big Lots with my mom and bought deck decorations (actually SHE bought them - thanks mom!!). And I picked up Swenson's and drove home.

Full. Day.

So now I'm letting 'Tonio out, washing my face and going to bed. Goodnight Baltimore. See you in the AM.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

i'm so glad i got to see you :)
and i need a copy of that chubby charlie picture please ;)

May 06, 2008 7:21 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

We miss you already!

May 06, 2008 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed seeing you again. Sorry I didn't say goodbye, but I was having too much fun with some of my grandchildren at the time and didn't see you leave. Thanks for coming and you are always welcome.

*D*

May 06, 2008 9:32 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Mmmm, Swensons. I am glad you had a good time and returned home safely.

May 06, 2008 12:18 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I'm glad you returned home safely. Calista is lucky to have such a great Auntie as you!

May 06, 2008 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home