Saturday, May 17, 2008

NKOTB Preview

So I missed the TODAY Show yesterday... you know, where NKOTB performed again for the first time in 15 years. Overall, it got me pretty excited, but I have to say - what the hell is with the booty girls? Most NKOTB fans are women in their 30s, so I'm not sure what the though was adding a bunch of hot chicks (with better bodies than most of us have) to the show. I certainly hope they aren't in the tour. I wouldn't want anything distracting me from Joe's "Please Don't Go Girl..."

Although I'm on my way to glassblowing, stay tuned for information on our NKOTB tickets coming later today!!! Until then, I'll listen to Summertime on repeat as much as possible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

All I have to say is I nearly died when he pulled out his black hat. Yay.

May 17, 2008 11:25 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Yes Missy... me too! I think of you in the summertime.. wo-ohhh! And, it's okay if you get a little teary eyed... we all did. (Those of us that are die hards, that is.)

May 17, 2008 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home