Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Boy Dog Has More Nipples Than Your Girl Dog

Good title, eh? Well, it's true.

Delilah = 6
Antonio = 9

After a very low and depressing yesterday, I spent this afternoon eating, drinking, eating... and watching the Ravens win. I'd also like to state that I wore my Ravens t-shirt today, and because they won, I have proved that my t-shirt and I are NOT bad luck. So there. My t-shirt is covered with dog hair though... well, dog hair and dog slobber, thanks to Delilah and Baxter. (Oh how I love them.)

There is so much I should have done today and didn't, but I did learn the definition of the football term "safety," and that a safety is worth two points, and I also learned that I am an Ivory 100 in the Mary Kay complexion chart. It's not a lot, but it's something. Today was a good day.

Tomorrow?
- Clean, clean, clean
- Pick recipe for girl dinner
- Take out trash
- Start scrapping calendar page (remember last year's?)
- Work on Halloween costume

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Im glad I could help you broaden your football vocab.

October 30, 2008 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home