Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dear Lord

Every time I do that stupid ab workout, something else hurts. My abs hurt for a day or two, but today it was my sides. Am I doing them wrong or slowly strengthening muscles and exposing the weaker ones? What a pain. I'm gonna have some mean abs eventually, though. :)

OH! One of our buyers at work gave me the NKOTB 'The Block' CD today (which, of course, I've already downloaded), but this was a PRE-CD, CD. It actually says on it, "This CD is property of the record company and is licensed to the intended recipient for personal use only... " blah, blah, blah. COOL! I guess he used to work for a CD company or something - not sure exactly, but I feel lucky. There's a huge FBI seal on the back with anti-piracy warnings and everything. Hee hee. (Do I sound 13 yet?)

Okay... I am off to practice a presentation. Yep. That's what cool girls do in bed at 10 PM. They rehearse presentations and work on slide transitions. Oooh baby. Ugh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work with your workouts! I actually found an onDemand exercise channel that I have to investigate. I just found out about it...
Proud of you!
Hope the presentation went well.
~Annie

October 15, 2008 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's def changes in your muscles that you're feeling, but that's good! it means they're getting worked. after tough workouts, jillian michaels from biggest loser says, "pain is fear leaving your body" (or something like that). Keep it up!!

October 16, 2008 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home