Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sore

I'm pretty proud of myself. Even though I'm a bit sore from the stretching I did yesterday and I saw my chiropractor today, I couldn't help myself but do some kind of workout tonight. I did a few quick rounds of these "sexy shoulder" exercises and then I did the "shape your abs" workout, and OMG this ab workout is good. It's SUPER short, but you can really feel it immediately. I love it.

Oh... I washed my car. Yeah... it was gross. I'm going to vacuum it this weekend and wipe it down. It's pretty bad. Of course, it's Wednesday, so tonight I also watched Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi. I sorta maybe saw something on the ceiling of my bedroom while I was watching the show, but I'm trying hard to dismiss it - just like I dismissed the woman that I saw standing in my living room at 4 AM a week or so back. Freaking weird. If it was real then the animals would react, right? Right - I'm going to go with that...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice going with the workouts! I did not get to do anything yesterday, but will today. Are all of these from your tv station?
So, wait, you are seeing ghosts? I agree that the animals would react, or the room would get chilly...Colleen (my sister) and I lived in an apt. in Richmond, VA, and I swear her room had something strange going on in it - so we moved. The cats would go nuts if we opened the door and it was always freezing...weird to have to wonder about that stuff..good luck..
Hugs,
Annie

October 09, 2008 8:30 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Why would the animals react if they see it all the time? You only see it sometimes, but it could be there all the time. Are you freaked out now?

October 09, 2008 3:49 PM  
Blogger jpb2525 said...

Cold air...I think that is when you need to worry.....when there is cold air for no reason. Otherwise, I think you're ok!

October 11, 2008 12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rissa,

When I was under stress for a long period of time, I often heard the phone ring (at night) when it wasn't really ringing.
I would jump out of bed in a panic to answer it and of course, no one was there.
I was worried about you grandparents and afraid I would sleep through it.
I think it was a half dream state.
I think you should quit with the ghost shows - turn on something lite, go out with friends and think about pleasant things when you are trying to go to sleep.
I think you are not falling into good quality sleep and getting half dreams some of the times. Totally not fun.

Love,

Mom

October 11, 2008 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home