Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Another Tuesday

Today I did Pilates Weight Loss on Exercise TV. It was sorta hard because I am far less flexible than I used to be, but the stretching was a nice contrast to the Jackie Warner workout yesterday. I will continue visiting my chiropractor, so I hope that I can strengthen my body enough to both tone the aging parts and also maintain good back/neck health.

That said, I just got done watching the debate... and I think it's obvious (as polls have also shown) that McCain is trailing. I refuse to get too optimistic because I've been let down so often in presidential elections, but I am hopeful. Polls tonight are showing that Obama was the clear winner, but there is still a month left and anything can happen. What I can tell you is that Antonio was truly disappointed with the debate as a whole. I mean, really... just look at him...

(Note: Antonio was not harmed in any way when taking this photo. He managed to burrow his way into the sleeve of my CHICAGO sweatshirt completely on his own. Frankly, he's lucky I was here. He was pretty stuck.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Antonio is just depressed because he can't vote. Maybe he can drive people to the poles.

mom

October 08, 2008 7:57 AM  
Blogger Jim-the Classical Liberal (Views from the Right) said...

Who knew Antonio was a McCain supporter?? ;-)

October 08, 2008 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Antonio is adorable! :) So, I found out that I do not get Exercise TV, NOTHING even remotely close!! But, I do have the DVD's..so that is what I am using. Does not sound like it is as much fun! I am also riding the stationary bike that we have. :)
Keep up the good work!
Hugs,
Annie

October 08, 2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

that is the most adorable photo ever!

October 08, 2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is a ridiculously cute photo!

Did you know that ExerciseTV has a website? Go to www.exercisetv.tv and click on the Workout Videos tab. Go to Mini Workouts to get free workouts that work whatever body part you desire, including your whole body.

The 10 and 20 minute workouts cost $1.99 and $2.99 each.

My favorites are the circuit workouts. Anything with the word total body.

Good luck!

October 09, 2008 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home