Thursday, October 02, 2008

NKOTB: Here I Come

I am so behind in reading all of my fellow blogger posts... so sorry. I'll try to get caught up this weekend. In the meantime, I started packing last night and this morning for my trip home (Ohio) this afternoon. My goal is to be on the road by 3 at the latest, so that I am guaranteed to get to my parents' house before the VP debate. I still have a lot to accomplish before I leave...

To Pack:
Clothes - done
Concert clothes - still deciding
Toiletries - done
Makeup - done
Dog stuff - done
Chargers - done
Meds - done
Shoes - done
Melanie stuff - done
Snacks - not gonna happen
Laptop - done

To Do:
Laundry - done
Clean cat box - done
Take out trash - done
Run dishwasher - done
Clean bathroom - not gonna happen
Get new prescriptions - getting in Ohio

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh!!

October 02, 2008 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, and do not show up on any Internet videos embarrassing yourself.

NKOTB....I shudder at the thought.

October 02, 2008 4:26 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Oh I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous! I could skip NKOTB, but to hang out with you, Marie, and Cassie, WHAT FUN! Have a drink for me ladies!

October 02, 2008 11:57 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Have a great time and tell the ladies I said hello.

October 03, 2008 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home