Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Farewell Summer

Yes, I know that summer technically ended earlier this week, but it's official here in Baltimore: tomorrow's high is a mere 64 degrees. I guess I'll have to consider putting away those sandals for good, although admittedly, now some shoe shopping will be required. I need new black boots, black heels (I hate the slingbacks I bought last year), and grey heels (at a minimum). Ugh. I love shoes... but am always disappointed by the shopping with my 5 1/2 size feet.

I need some feedback.

1. What do we think of these... in red? In black?

2. These... in the brown snake color? (It looks grey to me).

3. Or these in black?

4. Are these BK's shoes? (Work people only.)

5. How about these in black?

6. Oooohhh... GREY ONES!

7. Not practical, but these pumps are way fun.

8. Nice.

9. Ahhh... Anne Klein. I wish.

10. I WANT THESE. TELL ME IT'S OKAY TO BUY THEM.

sniff

6 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

I am sitting here with Patrick and on the last pair he says, " Oh, there are flowers on the bottom of those shoes. I'd get them. Cuz everyone sees the flowers on the bottom of your F*** ing shoes." MEN!

September 24, 2008 11:39 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Ooh. I love them all. I just wish that shoes didn't amplify the ridiculous size of my feet.

September 25, 2008 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#7 = totally practical! you could rock them w/gray or black pants and they will pop. very fun! all this shoe shopping talk - you've now given me a reason to be excited about the season change.

September 25, 2008 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are BK's shoes HA!
I like #6 they are you.

September 25, 2008 11:24 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I have a hard time shoe shopping online without trying them on for the actual look and feel on my feet... so can we just go shopping??

September 25, 2008 1:34 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I love the Steve Madden shoes!!! Oh, and the last pair.... totally cute, buy them!!!

September 25, 2008 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home