Monday, September 22, 2008

So Far, So Good

My six day long headache went away for the most part on Sunday, with a bit of a recurrence at bedtime. I didn't sleep as well Sunday night as Friday/Saturday either, but this weekend was still the best sleep I've had in about 4 years. It was amazing. I woke up today and went to work feeling fine with no exhaustion or headaches - truly one of my best days in awhile. The only hitch is that around 9 PM my head suddenly started hurting again out of nowhere. Ice has numbed it for now, but I think an early bed time will be important again tonight.

In addition, my doctor called today, and my blood work looks good. My vitamin D was a bit low but that can be remedied by the amount of D in the multivitamin I've started taking. So just the GI tests left... what fun.

Lastly, Antonio would like to report that he enjoys long walks on the beach around the block and playtime with his momma. He was the perfect dog when I was sick - just cuddly and undemanding - but I know he's happy to have his momma back.

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Happy to hear you're feeling mostly better! now go shopping with me, damn it!

September 22, 2008 10:26 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

oh i hope you feel better soon. if not i am going to have to entertain you with my scrapbooking...just like old times ;)

September 22, 2008 11:32 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Oh good. I hope it goes away for good very soon!!

September 23, 2008 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the GI stuff, that is always fun...I had gone to the dr's too because of sever headaches, and my vitamin D was low. Now I take 1000 mg. per day to remedy that...I wonder if that has anything to do with our headaches...?? interesting. I also have neck issues, so I am sure that is most of the issue. I wish you the best, and I am glad to hear you are getting better.
hugs,
Annie

September 23, 2008 9:11 AM  
Blogger Jim-the Classical Liberal (Views from the Right) said...

Glad to hear you are beginning to feel better! I have been putting off dropping caffiene from my diet...but the sound sleeping sounds like a great benefit!

September 23, 2008 11:21 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I am glad you are feeling better.

September 23, 2008 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome news! glad to hear ur feeling better :)

September 23, 2008 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home