Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cracked Up

That's me. My second visit to the chiropractor was awesome. My back cracked so easily, and the doctor said something to the effect of, "Oh, yeah, we'll get you fixed up pretty quick." I must be a good patient. :)

Did I mention that my chiropractor is YOUNGER than I am? Yep. Younger. I am officially at an age where EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELDS can be younger than I am. That's so disturbing.

But I am a good patient - I've been doing neck exercises, taking no pain meds, no drinking, paying more attention to posture (I'm using a footrest at work), and trying trying trying to sleep longer... (she says before she goes out to see her friend at a bar) I'm headed out tonight to see Wes and Drew again, but since I have my endoscopy tomorrow (1 PM), I'm still on my all-water bar diet. No food after midnight. No liquids after 6 AM. And yes, I'm going to work in the morning. (AH!) Tomorrow will be LOADS of fun.

Luckily I have good friends to drive me all over town for my appointment tomorrow. Thank you my friends...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have wonderful friends.
Thank you wonderful friends.


Now chill out and come home.

Charissa's mom

October 01, 2008 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your appt. Also, How on earth does a foot rest help your back? This is info. that may help me....are we still on for pilates?
~Annie

October 01, 2008 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home