Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girl Time

I had good girl time this weekend. Last night Nicole and I shopped, got some sushi and finally watched Sex in the City, the movie. It was a good time. The movie was enjoyable, but we both agreed the acting was sketchy in spots. BIG's character was kind of weak, honestly, and some of the situations felt expected. But it was a good girl movie... I needed some low key girl time.

Today, Jill and I met for lunch. Oh my, so much fun, and at Canton Dockside, too. I love that place - the view is wonderful. I love you, Jill. Catching up was so wonderful, and as we always say - we must do that more often. (Oh, and I'll take Frank. Don't forget.)

Tonight, rumor has it that Wes is in town and playing at Claddagh. No drinking for me, but I'll probably go for a set. I really miss my friend, and I miss hearing him sing. Need to be in bed at a decent time, though... last night I was up with Nicole until 1:30 and it just about killed me. I've been going to bed between 9 and 11 PM for two weeks!

Tomorrow is my chiropractor's appointment... I seriously CAN'T WAIT. Now back to laundry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Have fun at the chiropractor! Hope you feel better- it was nice to have a good ol' Rissa post again!

September 29, 2008 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Charissa,

I am glad you had a lovely weekend! I saw "Sex and the City" and thought it was very entertaining...I purchased all seasons this week at BestBuy because they were all on sale for $15.99 each! What a steal..I loved that show.

Good Luck at the Chiropractor, I sure hope that he can help you out.

Talk to you soon,
Annie

September 29, 2008 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the chiropractor went well and that you're feeling some relief. i love you, too!

September 29, 2008 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home