Saturday, October 04, 2008

New Kids Concert: Cleveland

OMG. I have so much to do today, so this is a quick post, but last night was one of the best, most fun nights of my life. My sides hurt from screaming, my voice is a wee bit hoarse, and my ears will likely be ringing for days.

I'm having problems uploading the 395 photos I have to Kodak Gallery, so in the meantime, here are a few to tickle your fancy.

Girls - I had SO MUCH FUN. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for sharing that experience with me. It's definitely one of the highlights of my year.

Cheryl - do you have floor seats? You are going to DIE. It was insanely fun, and we were so close to them that Jonathan touched my hand.








6 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

no floor seats, but we are determined to meet them. our hotel is right next to the arena and we're going to meet them tonight dammit... we can see the tour buses!!! i'll let you know tomorrow. i'm so excited!!!!

October 04, 2008 3:26 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

These are great pics! Karen and I were up in sky - but it really was a phenomenal show and so much fun!!!!

Heather

October 05, 2008 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW-What amazing photos! I love the shot of Joey!! OMG!! He is so hot...and you were able to touch Jonathan...Was it so cool, or what????
Hugs,
Annie

October 06, 2008 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NKOTB 4 Ever! They look so good.

October 06, 2008 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Joe... so hot!

October 06, 2008 4:04 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Oh, BTW... I want to lick that picture of Jordan. Don't worry... my husband finds it humorous!

October 08, 2008 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home