Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend's End

So there's an update on my grandma. She's back in hospital. It was a rough day for me yesterday. Her blood pressure is super low, she's intubated, but they don't think this round is the end, so I'm optimistic. She can't speak with the tube in, but she is very "aware," so it's not like she's in a coma or anything... they just need to stabilize her. More to come, I suppose. Say some prayers, please.

Anyway... Snay and I hit up the National Zoo yesterday, so I wanted to share some photos. Unfortunately, I'm having an issue with my camera and memory card. It's an 8 GB card, so there are issues with most readers and cards that size; but my PC has read it in the past, and now won't recognize the card at all. Irritating. I used some of my camera's cool settings, too... so I'm anxious to share them. Oh well. You'll have to wait. But the zoo is so beautiful, and even though I walked more yesterday than I've done in months (and I discovered new muscles in my legs as a result), I'd totally be willing to go again to see some of the animals we missed.

In lieu of photos... I need to buckle down ASAP and get this place clean before I go to bed tonight. (CA, this list is for you.)

Launder sheets - done
Clean cat box - done
Make bed - done
Start more laundry - one load done
Empty dishwasher - done
Load dishwasher - done
Clean bathroom - done
Dry/wet Swiffer floors - not gonna happen today
Vacuum - done
Contemplate working tomorrow
Take out trash - done
Sleep well

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Lots of prayers and happy thoughts to you.

October 19, 2008 10:42 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Thanks for thinking of me. Still keeping you and your family in my prayers. *hugs*

October 20, 2008 5:31 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Love you!

October 20, 2008 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep you and your Grandma in my prayers...keep good thoughts...that always seems to help.
Hugs,
Annie

October 20, 2008 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home