Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hump Day

I have so much going on in my head this week. Life is a-changin' - that's for certain. And fast. But I am desperately trying to keep my cool, and my side project, the scarf, is coming along just fine. (I decided to go with brown and and uneven stripes - thanks for the feedback!)

It's only Wednesday (soon to be Thursday), but my brain is also jumping ahead to this weekend. On Saturday I'm headed to NYC to see Jodi's cabaret - I am so, so, so excited! I get my first bus travel experience, which is fine because Jodi has come to Baltimore the same way a number of times; I get to hang out with great people; and I get to support one of my bestest friends in the world. What could be better? As a bonus, Antonio is having a slumber party with Nicole and Delilah that night... so he and I will likely share a number of stories when I pick him up on Sunday. :)

So to bed... I keep meaning to get sleep one of these nights, but I guess it won't happen tonight either. That's what texting and talking until 1 AM will do to a girl, I suppose.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give our Love to Jodi and have fun

Mom

November 20, 2008 12:02 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Love has been got. Thanks mom!

November 20, 2008 12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip up to NYC, and enjoy the caberet!!
~Annie

November 20, 2008 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home