Saturday, November 15, 2008

While Living Today...

I watched Puccini for Beginners. Quite good. Elizabeth Reaser is in it - the boat wreck girl from Grey's Anatomy. She's an interesting one. I also watched Restoration again, which I own. It's a great movie.

In sadness, I've noticed that my TV is starting to buzz. Not good. This is not the time to need a new TV... well, it is because there are sure to be HUGE deals this holiday, but I have bills to pay off! But the buzz, the buzz... it's like Edgar Allan Poe's Tell-Tale Heart.

Here we go... my calendar page. Thoughts? Feedback? I still have time tomorrow if I need to make changes.



5 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

I love how Elliot is such a great helper.

November 16, 2008 1:09 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

i. love. this. page.

November 16, 2008 8:18 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sullivan said...

love it! starting to question my page! NO time to redo it at this point...

November 16, 2008 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!!! I am super impressed..you go girl!
~Annie

Oh, may I recommend the movie "August Rush" to you..I think you will love it.

November 17, 2008 9:12 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

I have a spare TV if you want it... it's just a crappy 20" CRT, no digital, but it's just sitting around at the moment...

November 17, 2008 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home