Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to Work

Beers make me sleepy - and now I have a lot to do tonight. Either way, thanks, Katie, for drinking with me - even though I'm bossy. I do it because I love you. :)

This week:
- Do ab and arm exercises - tomorrow
- Clean - done
- Make bed - done
- Clean cat box - done
- Do dishes - tomorrow
- Vacuum - done

- Go to dinner
- Schedule trip to NYC
- Drop even more stuff off at Goodwill
- Have pants tailored
- Work on calendar page
- Consider theme of homemade Christmas cards
- Get neurology records sent to doctor - done and authorization faxed!
- Get dermatologist referral
- Get emissions test
- GET renter's insurance

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

go visit marie and utilize all of HER scrap stuff to figure out calendar page and christmas cards ;)

November 11, 2008 7:18 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thank you, Love you too! Even if you are neurotic ;-)

November 11, 2008 9:51 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Drive to PA to pick up Marie and drag her to NYC next week- uhhh, we still haven't figured out all the details so I thought I'd throw that one out too! I'll call you after work tomorrow- around 1030pm!

November 12, 2008 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home