Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

What was my team's theme this year at work? Haunted House. It rocked!! We blocked out our aisle with trash bag walls, installed black lights, and decorated in cobwebs, insects, candles and other props. It was by far our best team Halloween since I've worked at my company.

We spent part of the day touring the building and the suite's of other teams, and I took over 100 photos during the day. These are the highlights.

PS I was the Bride of Frankenstein. How fun is that?






Other teams had themes like: TV Commercials, Monopoly, the Smurfs, and Mardi Gras - just to name a few. Here are some photos of those I'm permitted to show...



5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Once again, your Halloween costume rocks! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Just wondering do you actually work on Halloween? HEHE!

November 01, 2008 12:05 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

love your costume and jared is hilarious!!!

November 01, 2008 5:31 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Hahaha... that Jared costume cracks me up! You looked scary! Glad you had a fun Halloween.

November 02, 2008 11:26 AM  
Blogger Helen Hassel said...

You look AMAZING!!! We all wish our jobs could be such fun! Love the office decor!

November 03, 2008 8:11 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I hope your Haunted House wins!

November 04, 2008 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home