Friday, October 31, 2008

Well...

It's obvious I am capable of stressing over anything. Last night my coworkers and I spent a few hours decorating our work area for Halloween - and the decorations are EXTENSIVE. Last night I dreamed that someone on another team came in early and tore everything down before we arrived today.

I mean, really? I dreamt over and over that I was pissed and was telling the guy off, etc., etc. Now, for my work readers - the person in my dream doesn't even really exist - his name was Vern or Brett (you know how dreams are), but boy was I livid.

Anyway, I'm up early getting ready. Pics to come this weekend. I love celebrating Halloween at my job. Love. It.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Why don't you decorate the week before? Then you can enjoy a whole week with Halloween decorations before taking them down!

October 31, 2008 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home