Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Few Random Comments...

- Happy Birthday, JJT. How am I the only blogger friend who showed?
- OMG. It will all be over today. (I hope.) GOBAMA!
- It's 4:15 AM, and I can't sleep. This day is going to SUCK. Am I seriously stressing on the election? Pathetic.
- Anyone notice this? Fox News has the count up to 26 teen kids (no comment on how I know about Fox.) AH! Really? This may have to be a discussion point for future blog posts.
- Someone said if the Steelers won, then Obama would win - based on some stupid, crazy statistic. (JJT - feel free to elaborate.) I guess this is good news for my guy...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

- Thank you for the birthday greetings. As I promised, you are the best Baltimore blogger.
- In past election years, a Redskins win before the election has been correlated to a victory for the incumbent party. If the Redskins lose, the incumbent party also loses. To quote from the Interwebs:
"Every year since 1948, if the Redskins win their final home game before the election, the incumbent party has won; if they lose, a challenger wins. This has been right every year except in 2004."

November 04, 2008 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BARACK THE VOTE!!!
~ANNIE

November 04, 2008 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home