Sunday, November 02, 2008

Football Sunday

So it's Nicole Ravens vs. Charissa Cleveland today. I desperately want to go watch it with you, N, but I have too much to do here. House is a mess, life is a mess and I have a headache. Plus I have to work out. Ugh. What a Sunday.

In order to encourage myself, here's my to do list for the weekend...

- Cut Antonio's nails - done
- Clean costume - done
- Properly store costume so that cat stops playing in it - done
- Run two loads of laundry - done
- Put away laundry - done
- Iron work clothes - done
- Dryel shirts - done
- Load dishwasher - done
- Clean countertops - done
- Vacuum (and record paw points) - done
- Clean cat box - done
- Make bed - done
- Run dishwasher/empty - done
- Clean windows - done
- Launder drapes - done
- Dust - done
- Use spot remover on futon - done
- Launder blankets - done
- Launder bath rug - done
- Do excess inventory report - started
- Rehearse presentation - done
- Do arm exercises - done
- Play with dog - ongoing
- See Saturday movie - done (I saw a horror movie - The Haunting of Mollie Hartley - pretty decent)
- Do Saturday dinner - done
- Buy wine/party mix - done
- Go to party - done. What you can't see in this pic is my Obama t-shirt and bloody "M" on my cheek. Haha.
- Watch game - done. ugh.
- See movie with Nicole - done. OMG. Changeling is NOT AT ALL what I thought it would be. It's really heavy. Good - so, so good, but people with kids may want to skip it. Consider yourself warned.
- Cook something for lunches - done
- Clean toilet/shower - done
- Reorganize toiletries to get stuff off of the counter - done
- Hang jackets in closet - done
- Choose 30 minute recipe for dinner with girls - done

This week:
- VOTE
- Pay rent
- Pay bills
- Do ab exercises
- Send card to grandma
- Schedule Elliott vet appt this week
- Finish Firely and return to JWER
- Schedule trip to NYC
- Drop off stuff at Goodwill
- Have pants taylored
- Pack up Halloween stuff/go to storage
- Watch netflix so I can return it
- Make list of movies to transfer to DVD
- Work on calendar page
- Consider theme of homemade Christmas cards (Do I want to do this this year?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'm on the to-do list!!! WOOHOO!!!! I miss you!

November 02, 2008 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the costume - ha ha ha

November 03, 2008 7:58 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Wow, girl... you are busy this weekend/ week! You are amazing!

November 03, 2008 12:03 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Nice costume!

November 03, 2008 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home