Sunday, November 16, 2008

How Is It Sunday?

I am so tempted to get a job where I can work four days - ten hour shifts. This is ridiculous. I need weekends to be longer. This weekend was fabulous. A bunch of us went to Poncabird for karaoke - THANK YOU everyone for coming, I watched the Ravens with Nicole (crappy game, though), and I am about to try to teach myself to crochet. Yep. I bought stuff. Keep your fingers crossed.

For now... my fav pic of the day. Aren't Antonio and Delilah precious?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caption for photo:
Antonio: E gads, my dear Delilah, did you have to wear a purple collar?!

Delilah: My human picked it.

Signed,

Mom

November 16, 2008 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, I so wish we lived closer, I could teach you about crocheting...it is habit forming - that is for sure...
Have a great day!
~Annie

November 17, 2008 9:07 AM  
Blogger BrightBoy said...

Yes, karaoke is amazing and the Ravens are increasingly a disgrace to the City of Baltimore.

I have a four-day school week and love not having to go to class on Fridays. If you can pull off a similar schedule I highly recommend it.

November 17, 2008 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home